Monday 30 June 2014

Blog Lovin' - Find & Follow my Genie!


Sign up to Blog Lovin' to find some fantastic blogs.

A fellow University of Huddersfield graduate - Megan Ellaby, has just won an award at the Company Blog Awards 2014 for 'Highly Commended Best Style Blog'. Congratulations!

What's more, I was thrilled to see I have purchased the same clutch by ASOS, from the same store 'EX HIGH STREET' in Huddersfield! - She chose the perfect colour, although I now wish that I'd chosen the other hues too.

Pagesbymegan.com illustrates why I have taken inspiration from her to begin this blog.  Take a look for yourself!  *If you leave a comment, don't forget to mention Her Enchanted Genie x


Needs must - here's to claiming my blog!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12489661/?claim=882xp28k6nm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment